Shikshan Sanshodhan (शिक्षण संशोधन) is a Bi-Monthly, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed, Indexed National research journal run by “RESEARCH CULTURE SOCIETY” a Non-profit group of eminent educationists to enhance research activity and interest in new faculties, scholars and students from various Universities/Colleges. “RESEARCH CULTURE SOCIETY” started ISSN registered journals to provide a quality publication platform with affordable, nominal publication fee.
Aim and Vision:
- To produce a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and will commit to publish proposals that strengthen our goals.
- To be a leading source of scholarly articles and research papers through the promotion of research publication at affordable fee. In another word to make research publication hassle free for financially constrained researchers and scholars. The published article will always be open access, free under Creative Commons License and archived for future generations.
Scope of Publication:
Shikshan Sanshodhan is a Bi-Monthly, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed, Indexed research journal so, there is a wide scope for publication.
Shikshan Sanshodhan is a platform for all researchers in varied subject to publishes original authoritative research papers, Articles, research projects, reviews, mini-reviews, case studies, synopsis and short research communications.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals.
- To provide publishing platform to researchers and scholars from different field.
- To give scholars a chance to be part of the scholars community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- To make research papers and scholarly articles available free of cost to all users without any subscription or login ID.
- To create avenues for promotion and publication of research papers about and from social, economically and culturally weakened sections of the society across the world.
- To make research publication hassle free to ensure sharing of knowledge in due time.
- A broad ranging open access online journal publication in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, English and other National languages.
- Author Research Guidelines – Support and fee waiver scheme.
- Communication of authors to get the manuscript status time to time.
- Full text availability of articles in the form of PDF.
- Chance to be part of the scholars’ community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- Platform to researchers and scholars of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Journal provides digitally signed print/e-certificates to all authors after the publication of the paper.
- Conference/Seminar organization support in publication of Papers/Proceedings with ISSN.
Shikshan Sanshodhan (शिक्षण संशोधन) is a Bi-Monthly ( 6 issues per year) journal with regular publication date (every bi-month last day) from 2018.
Shikshan Sanshodhan Policies: