Conference/ Seminar / Symposium Publication Proposal : Publish your Conference / Seminar selected papers with ISSN or ISBN in collaboration with co-sponsorship.
|⇒ Upcoming & published Conferences/Seminars List|
|Publish Your Conference Papers / Articles (Upcoming /Conducted)||USD (Abroad)|
|Publish Your Seminar Papers / Articles (Upcoming /Conducted)||Rs. – INR (Indian)|
|Publish Your Congress Papers / Articles (Upcoming /Conducted)|
|Publish Edited Issue Papers / Articles / Chapters
|Per Paper/ Article Charge (Online) :- Only Rs.500 / 20 USD File upto 4000 words / 8 pages. (*Additional Author – Rs. 200/- or 10 USD,; ** For each additional 500 words or 2 pages – Rs. 200/- or 5 USD,; ##If want Hard copy of certificate Per Author – Rs.100/- ; #If file is not into Journal Template – Additional setup charge Rs.200 per file,; *** Post Dispatch Charge Rs.200/- or 20 USD per address)||For Online Publication – Applied from 1st March, 2023|
|Per Paper/ Article Charge (1 Print copy) :- Only Rs.700 / 20 USD File upto 4000 words / 8 pages. (*Additional Author – Rs. 200/- or 10 USD,; ** For each additional 500 words or 2 pages – Rs. 200/- or 5 USD,; #If file not into Journal Template – Additional setup charge Rs.200 per file.,; *** Post Dispatch Charge Rs.200/- or 20 USD per address )||ISBN / ISSN Print Copy|
Conference/seminar Programme is one of the excellent services offered by ‘Shikshan Sanshodhan’ : Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers to publish papers in a special issue of ‘Shikshan Sanshodhan’. We provide conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. We also invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic institutions / Universities for regular organization of Conference/ Seminar / Workshops .
‘Shikshan Sanshodhan’ also organize NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE / SEMINAR in collaboration with academic institutions, organizations, university, etc. and publishes its papers as well as proceedings.
We provide technical support and help for the administration, promotion and publication of conference / seminar / workshop.
Our organization is dedicated for the promotion of research work related activities and publication.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- Organizing institute can invite our expert member as a keynotes speaker / guest member.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in a special issue of the journal with ISSN and Vol.Number. OR with ISBN Book. (Print and Online version)
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISSN, Volume Number online. Per paper approx. charge depends on international / national level and number of authors – with a limit of 1 to 7 authors and 8 pages / 4000 words )
- Publication of Conference / Seminar special issue with ISBN standard size Book, Per paper or book approx. cost as per number of authors and pages. ( up to 1 to 7 authors and 8 pages / 4000 words )
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The published archive will be indexed in Google Scholar, Academia, Internet Archives and other open databases, this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of the conference / seminar, which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar.
- Collaborated Conference / Seminar promotion on our websites and social media.
Guidelines for Conference / Seminar / Symposium Organizers : Publication Proposal
If you are planning to organize or already conducted a National or International conference/seminar/symposium, and wish to collaborate with us then send the following details on our Email : (STEP – 1)
- Institute or Organization Name, Address, Contact Number, Email IDs, Coordinator/Convener details.
- Theme – sub themes of conference/seminar/symposium details.
- Brochure / Leaflet – PDF / M.S. word file copy with participation and other charges.
- Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held or already conducted.
- Website Link, if you have any website.
After receiving your above details, we will send you a publication agreement form and deposit amount payment details for confirmation. (Deposit will be adjusted-deducted at last from total publication charge) ( STEP – 2)
Print publishing agreement form (1) – fill up manually with required name, sign and college / institute stamp – pay deposit amount (2). – scan both as PDF and send us by email. ( STEP – 3)
Collaboration Guidelines / Norms (If opted): ( STEP – 4)
Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines: Follow these norms.
- For your Conference/Seminar FREE promotion option :- Mention ‘Research Culture Society’ (https://researchculturesociety.org/) as ‘in association with’ / ‘in collaboration’ / as a co-sponsor with LOGO, in the Brochure, leaflet, conference – seminar day banner and online presentation PPT first page screen and Journal name as publishing partner in brochure/ leaflet/ promotion material.
- For collaboration memories – Organizing Institute can (has to) provide us memento – certificates on name of society as a co-sponsor / publication partner and on name of the Editor from society side. Institutions also can invite one of our committee members as a guest representative, keynote speaker, with providing full fledged traveling and other accommodation.
We will send a Journal publication template or Format file and Index file. ( STEP – 5)
Organizing institute need to prepare all selected papers in Journal publication – Format file, with Index file and send us with prior – cover pages for final publication. ( STEP – 6)
Publication of conference/seminar/symposium. ( STEP – 7)
The Managing Editor,
Research Culture Society & Publication,
Email :– email@example.com
SPECIAL ISSUE PUBLICATION